Wednesday 15 October 2008

A surge of (r)a(n)cid feminism

a
Oh, my heroes!
a










.......
a
Newsflash: just because I'm a woman and I don't frown, doesn't mean that:
A. I'm superworried about wrinkles and ageing.
B. I don't have a head full of problems, which I am about to solve.
C. I don't mean business.
a
Version 1
Alone and bored in the Garden of Eden, Adam asks God to give him a companion. God replies:
“Alright, I will create Eve. She will be beautiful, graceful, someone you can talk to, anything you want... But she will have to be stupid.”
“Why, Lord?”
“So that she will love you and stand by you.”
a
Version 2
Eve is sitting all alone and bored in the Garden of Eden, so she asks God to give her a companion. God replies:
“I will create Adam for you. He will be someone you can talk to, although he won’t really understand and won’t listen to what you’re saying. He will be stronger and faster, so that he can do the hunting and the heavy lifting. But he will act silly at times and he will be full of pride.
So we’ll have to keep a little secret to ourselves, I must tell him that I created him first.”
a

2 comments:

getbordea said...

Oricat de mult ne-am emancipat nimeni nu o sa sustina ca ridurile de expresie sau parul grizonat ar fi atragatoare la o femeie.

Brindusa said...

Atunci presupun că sunt Nimeni, aka Nobody. Sper să fiu prin preajmă să îţi spun cât de atrăgătoare eşti (dacă asta o să vrei să auzi) şi peste 30 de ani.

Emanciparea, ca orice substantiv abstract care se respectă, este unanim şi universal prost înţeleasă. Free your own mind first, leave the world for later!