Thursday 31 July 2008

Also sprach...

a
The Joker

I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you... stranger.

Wanna know how I got these scars?

Y'see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little... push.

See, I'm not a monster... I'm just ahead of the curve.

You have all these rules and you think they'll save you.
I have one rule.
Then that's the rule you'll have to break to know the truth.
Which is?
The only sensible way to live in this world is without rules. And tonight you're gonna break your one rule.

It's about... sending a message. Everything burns.

Nobody panics when things go "according to plan," even if the plan is horrifying. Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos. Oh, and you know the thing about chaos? It's fair.

Harvey Two-Face

You thought we could be decent men at indecent times. But you were wrong; the world is cruel and the only morality in a cruel world is chance. Unbiased. Unprejudiced. Fair.


Why do I always Love the Villains?
a

No comments: